Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Cat Power: Live KCRW 2008

I'm a big KCRW-Morning Becomes Eclectic fan. I have podcasts and every now and then I check their site for new radio showcases.
And Cat Power is one of my fave artists of these last years: I L-O-V-E-D "The greatest" and I'm starting to dig into their latest, "Jukebox". That's why I was so glad to see her doing a showase @ MBE, also because there is a songs that, I presume, didn't make it for "Jukebox": Percy Sledge's Dark end of the streets. I only wish now I could lay my hands on her version of CCR's Fortunate son. That'd be something. Does anyone here have it?
By the way, if you want to listen/watch this Cat Power's showcase go to KCRW's site or, and if you want it on your iPod, PC, or whatever I've ripped it so that you can download it down here.

PS The picture was taken by my girlfriend last year. Too dark, I know.

Cat - KCRW 2008

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Any chance you could re-up that file of the '08 KCRW performance?
We would love to hear it!

Anonymous said...

me too! Can't get enough of her live performances